"Legend has it that, in the 19th century, a very valuable treasure was found by fishermen from Quarteira. Several attempts have been made over the years to find it, but this has never been achieved, leading to the popular belief that this treasure story is just that, a story.
But Benjamin Gama, a 94-year-old former fisherman from Quarteira, who is on the brink of death, has said that the treasure is real. He also delivered a clue, which promises to be the beginning of the trail that leads to the treasure.
It's up to you to analyze this clue and follow the path that will make you discover the treasure... and Quarteira!"
Game details :
- Estimated average duration: 120 to 150 minutes
- Languages: Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
- Number of participants: 2 to 10
- Experience value:
15€ per person
- Requires at least one participant aged 18 or over
- Required material: Smartphone with internet access and QRCode reader